Playground rules are a necessary part of any park. Post signs detailing the park policies and rules to prevent accidents or confusion. Parental supervision required signs remind parents to stay alert and watch where their kids are playing. Some equipment is designed for different ages, so it is important that guardians are aware. Signs clearly mark what equipment is meant for which ages. Prevent lost or hurt children with signs detailing parental or guardian responsibility.
• Ensure that rules are easy to see and understand so that there is no confusion.
• Signs help prevent accidents by reminding parents that their children are their responsibility.
• Let children and parents know if equipment is designed for specific ages. This will prevent injury.
• Scroll over signs for more details.
• Direct kids to age appropriate equipment with these signs.